The following are the terms and conditions of your use of the Vision IDZ web site.
By accessing this site you indicate your acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Disclaimer of Liability of Vision IDZ
Vision IDZ makes no warranty, guarantee or promise (expressed or implied) concerning the content or accuracy of the information provided through this site.
The pages of Vision IDZ represent the developers' personal views and do not necessarily represent the views of Vision IDZ
Vision IDZ specifically disclaims any liability for any loss or damage arising out of, or in any way connected with access to or use of this site, including liability associated with any viruses which may infect a user's computer equipment.
Disclaimer of Liability for Information on Other Sites
Vision IDZ is not responsible for the contents of any pages linked or referenced through this site. Vision IDZ makes no warranty, guarantee or promise (expressed or implied) concerning the content or accuracy of the information linked to, or referenced through, this site.
The presence of a hyperlink from a page on Vision IDZ does not imply any kind of endorsement of the content of these pages or links by that organization.
All documents on this site incorporate a link clarifying the copyright status of the document. This link appears at the top of the page, along with the contact details.
Vision IDZ holds the copyright to all original material produced and displayed on this site. Users may not copy or reproduce the original material displayed on this site without the written consent of Vision IDZ.
Rules and Regulations
User access to and use of this site is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
The following Terms and Conditions cover online sales of goods made through this (Vision IDZ) Online Web Store (http://shop.visionidz.com.au) and does not cover general sales Terms and Conditions.
For general sale of goods Terms and Conditions, refer to Terms and Conditions of Sale.
1. About Vision IDZ
(2) JENANDREW Pty Ltd ACN 100 437 867 (trading as Vision IDZ) of 20/25 Walters Drive, Osborne Park WA 6017(“us”, “our”, “we”, “Vision IDZ”), carries on business from the website.
(3) The goods and services described in this website are available from Vision IDZ, and will be available for you to make an offer to Vision IDZ via the website to purchase at the specified price, and where Vision IDZ accepts your offer, Vision IDZ will sell the goods or services to you in accordance with these Terms.
(4) In these terms:
- “you”, “user”, “member”, and “guest” means anyone who visits and/or uses this website.
- a reference to a “third party” in these terms includes a reference to any agent or contractor of Vision IDZ, or of any of their related bodies corporate, and any person engaged by any of them, in the creation, provision or maintenance of the website or in the fulfilment of Orders made through the website, and includes any of them.
- a reference to the "websites" means visionidz.com.au.
- "Order" means an offer made by you in response to an invitation to treat made by Vision IDZ via the website.
2. User Agreement
(1) By accessing and/or using the website, you accept these terms and agree to be bound by them, and an agreement is formed between us and you.
(2) These Terms may be amended at any time without notice and your access to this website may be terminated at any time without notice. Your continued use of the website following such amendment of these Terms will represent an agreement by you to be bound by these Terms as amended. We recommend you review the terms for amendments each time you use the website and before placing any Order. Should we choose to provide you with notice of amended terms, you agree to receive email notification of the amendments from us or our third party.
3. Guests and Registered Users
(1) You may access and/or use the website as a guest or as a member.
(2) To become a member of the website, you must provide your name and address, telephone number, a valid email address and nominate a password. If you do not provide accurate and complete details we may not be able to activate your membership or supply products to you. You agree to keep your membership details current at all times by accessing your account via the website or by contacting us.
(3) You will receive an email from us as soon as practicable after you create your membership account.
(4) We only permit one registration per email address.
(5) You must not use another members’ account without permission.
(6) You must keep your password secure as you are responsible for any activity on your account. You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of any security breach or any unauthorised use of your password or account.
(7) If you forget your password you may click on the relevant link located on the website and we will email you a new password, or you may contact us.
(8) We reserve the right to terminate a member’s account without notice for any reason whatsoever including without limitation, if you have breached or we suspect you have breached these terms.
4. Legal Capacity
(1) You must be eighteen (18) years of age or over to register as a member of the website or purchase products from the website.
(2) Any Order and/or purchase made by you using this website is an acknowledgement by you that you:
i. are over the age of eighteen (18) years;
ii. accept these terms;
iii. agree that you have entered into a legal contract with Vision IDZ in relation to these terms; and
iv. these terms, together with your order, constitute the entire agreement between you and Vision IDZ for the supply of products.
(3) Vision IDZ reserves the right to take legal action and seek compensation from the parent or guardian of a minor who causes an order to be placed, for any loss or damage Vision IDZ may suffer as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor.
(1) Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the item cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any proposed Orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your Order.
(2) Representations of products for sale made by Vision IDZ via the website do not constitute an offer to sell but an invitation to treat.
(3) You and Vision IDZ may enter into a contract for the sale and supply of products by you making an offer via the website to purchase a product at the price advertised on the website by:
(i) placing an electronic Order for the products using the website;
(ii) you confirming the Order details in accordance with the procedure on the website;
(iii) you making payment in full (plus any applicable delivery charges) on the website; and
(iv) the acceptance of that offer by Vision IDZ.
(4) When entering into a sale contract via the website, you will be taken to have communicated your offer to purchase the product(s) only when:
(i) any requirements set out in these terms have been met;
(ii) the electronic instruction containing the offer from you enters and is recorded in our database;
(iii) a record is created and stored in our database; and
(iv) Vision IDZ receives in its account full payment from you for the product (including any applicable delivery and handling charges) and confirmation of that payment is received by our database.
(5) You acknowledge that:
(i) the transmission of your offer or the confirmation of any payment, made through an electronic instruction may not be received by Vision IDZ for reasons beyond either parties' reasonable control including but not limited to, electronic failure, mechanical, software, computer, or telecommunications, or the omission or failure of third party website providers or systems;
(ii) to the extent permitted by law, Vision IDZ is not liable to you in any way for any loss or damage at all and however caused, arising directly or indirectly in connection with the transmission of an electronic instruction through the website, or any failure to receive an electronic instruction for whatever reason;
(iii) Vision IDZ may act on and process all completed electronic instructions transmitted or issued through the website without further consent from or reference to you; and
(iv) Vision IDZ may treat an electronic instruction as authentic and is under no obligation to investigate the authenticity or authority of persons issuing or transmitting such electronic instructions, or to verify the accuracy and completeness of such electronic instructions.
(6) You will receive an email from Vision IDZ as soon as practicable after you have confirmed your Order and made payment. If you have any questions regarding your Order you may contact us.
(7) If your Order is not accepted by Vision IDZ, Vision IDZ will notify you by telephone or email and arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you to be processed.
(8) Vision IDZ may, in its sole and absolute discretion, accept or reject any offer made by you for any reason (or no reason), including an error in the advertised price for, or description of, the products on the website, or an error in your Order.
(9) Any representations made about stock availabilities are accurate to the last known stock level and are subject to change. If Vision IDZ cannot supply a particular product, Vision IDZ will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible.
(10) Vision IDZ will be deemed to have accepted your Order on the first to occur of issue to you by email of a tax invoice for the sale and the fulfilment of your Order.
(1) Prices shown are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable. Prices may not include delivery and handling charges. Prices are subject to change.
(2) Unless otherwise stated, any accessories shown in any image of products are not included in the price.
(3) We reserve the right to correct any errors published on the website.
(1) All payments must be made in full prior to delivery.
(2) Payments must be made via the eWay or PayPal secure payment gateway facilities accessible via the website and will be subject to any terms and conditions of these providers.
8. Supply and Delivery
(1) Subject to you complying with these Terms and acceptance of your Order by Vision IDZ, Vision IDZ will sell and supply the products to you as shown on your Order confirmation.
(2) Products may not be available for immediate delivery. Vision IDZ will endeavour to deliver your Order to you within ten (10) working days of the date you placed your Order.
(3) Delivery times may be greater than 10 business days for regional or remote areas.
9. Delivery by Post or Carrier
(1) The terms of this clause apply where you select to have your goods delivered to a specified address.
(2) The delivery address must be an address within Australia and cannot be a freight forwarding location. Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes.
(3) On acceptance of your Order by Vision IDZ, your Order will be dispatched to your specified delivery address generally within 10 business days of the date you placed your Order.
(4) If you Order large or bulky items, Vision IDZ will contact you by telephone or email to arrange with you a suitable time for delivery.
(5) You will be required to be available in person to accept delivery of your Order.
(6) If you wish to change the delivery date or delivery address you must contact the us at least 48 hours prior to the dispatch of your Order.
(7) Vision IDZ will use its best endeavours to deliver your Order within any stated timeframes for dispatch, however Vision IDZ does not warrant that these timeframes will always be met, as many factors may affect these timeframes.
(8) You must advise at the time you place your Order via the website or later when you discuss delivery with Vision IDZ, of any difficulties that may be involved in the delivery (such as stairs or narrow entries). If you do not state the situation correctly and on arrival the delivery contractor deems it to be a difficult location you will be liable for any extra charges including redelivery fees and the cost of an extra person to assist.
(9) Vision IDZ cannot and will not accept responsibility for delivery failures or delays by our third party delivery contractor.
10. Title and risk in goods
Title and risk in the products, such as loss and damage, pass to you on delivery or collection, as the case may be.
11. PayPal and credit card fraud
(1) The website employs the latest in Secure Sockets Layer technology from eWay and PayPal secure payment gateway to secure our payment systems.
(2) To the extent permitted by law, Vision IDZ will not be responsible for any damages or consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a user where a credit card or PayPal account is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
12. Disclaimer and Indemnity
(1) To the extent permitted by law, Vision IDZ exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind (however caused or arising) relating in any way to the website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
(a) errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the website;
(b) you acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the website and/or any linked website;
(c) personal injury or property damage of any kind resulting from your access or use of the website;
(d) any unauthorised access to or use of the websites secure servers;
(e) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website;
(f) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party; and/or
(g) the quality or fitness for any purpose of any linked sites.
(2) Except as expressly provided in these terms, and to the fullest extent allowed by the law, Vision IDZ and its third parties will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of your access to or use of the website.
(3) You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, Vision IDZ, including their directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by any of them arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or them where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your conduct or breach of these terms.
(4) This clause is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
13. Order Enquiries
If you have any query about the progress of your Order please contact us. Please have your Order number handy as shown on the email confirmation.
14. Damaged or Faulty Products and Refund Policy
(1) If any product ordered by you arrives damaged or is not of acceptable quality you may have:
- (a) rights under the Refund Policy;
- (b) legal rights and remedies in Australia under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and other rights under other consumer laws applying in each Australian State and Territory; and/or
- (c) to have the product repaired or replaced or to receive a refund of the price paid by you for the product.
(2) Please choose carefully as Vision IDZ will generally not provide you with a refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or the product was not what you expected.
(3) If your Order arrives damaged, please contact us.
15. Force Majeure
Vision IDZ will not be liable for any delay in performing any of their obligations if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to, failure of or interruption in the provision of essential services such as electricity supply, bank payment systems or postal deliveries.
16. Governing Law
(1) These terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Western Australia, Australia and you irrevocably submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Western Australia, Australia. If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of this agreement, which will continue in full force and effect.
(2) If you access the website in a jurisdiction other than Western Australia, Australia, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply. Vision IDZ makes no representations that the content of the website complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.
If any part of these terms are found to be void, invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then that provision or part will be deemed to be severed from these terms and the remaining terms and provisions of these terms will remain in force and constitute the agreement between you and Vision IDZ.
18. Transfer and Assignment
If Vision IDZ merges, sells or otherwise change control of its business or this website to a third-party, Vision IDZ reserves the right, without giving notice or seeking consent, to transfer or assign the personal information, content and rights that Vision IDZ has collected from you and any agreements it has made with you.
The failure by Vision IDZ to exercise or enforce any right or provision under these terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision under these terms will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by Vision IDZ.